Are you looking for Job Opportunities? Apply job with us
Senior Procurement Officer
JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN HYDROPOWER DEVELOPMENT
Nam Ngiep 1 is a hydropower project under construction in the central provinces of the Lao PDR. The Nam Ngiep 1 Power Company (NNP1), co-owned by Kansai Electric Power of Japan, EGAT International of Thailand, and the Lao Holding State Enterprise, is building a 290-MW power plant to provide clean renewable electricity and contribute to poverty reduction in Laos. To assist in creating a world-class generating plant and implementing environmental and social programs in line with international standards, NNP1 is looking for the following staff.
Position: Senior Procurement Officer
(Based in Vientiane Office and from time to time to work in Pakxan, Bolikhamxay Province when required)
- Assist in monitoring and appraising suppliers to ensure compliance to specifications and deliver schedules.
- Assist his/her supervisor, departments, division in examining bid evaluation, technical and financial proposals.
- Assist analyzing purchase requisition for procurement of goods, services from other units, field offices, etc
- Assist in preparing request for quotation, bidding, purchase orders, contracts and agreement for goods, works and service for revision by his/her supervisor.
- Assist in drafting, evaluation, negotiation and execution; purchase order, contracts for goods, works and services.
- Assist in maintaining contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, supplier, contractor contract information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents.
- Assist in developing and implementing procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with the Company policy;
- Any other task that may be requested by the Supervisor
Deliverables and Expected Outcomes:
- Contract for all goods and services procured in a procedural manner
- Supplies, goods and services to support the operations of the Project.
- Updated procurement records