Nam Ngiep1 is a hydropower project under construction in the central provinces of the Lao PDR. The Nam Ngiep1 Power Company (NNP1), co-owned by Kansai Electric Power of Japan, EGAT International of Thailand, and the Lao Holding State Enterprise, is building a 290-MW power plant to provide clean renewable electricity and contribute to poverty reduction. To assist in creating a world-class power plant with international-standard environmental and social programs, Nam Ngiep1 is looking for the following Temporary Finance Officer (Lao nationals preferred):
- Assists finance manager/F&A controller in the decision – making process with respect to amount and timing of payments.
- Work with finance institution/Bank
- Works together closely with other F&A department and other department members.
- Support Finance Staff in Vientiane and Paksan Offices
- Weekly reporting on progress and next plan in weekly base
- Summary request payment as needed basis, sent to Finance Manager/F&A Controller.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Banking preferred
- Good communication skills in English, Thai and Lao (Spoken and Written)
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to handle tasks and prioritize work.
- Organized and systematic approach
- Detail oriented
- Work under pressure
Potential candidates are asked to submit an application letter including curriculum vitae (CV) and related documents with clearly mentioning the position applying for.
Contact: HR Department via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or bring hard copy to our office house no: 236, unit: 16, Ban Phonsinuan, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR. Tel: 021 261 251 Fax: 021 261 252
Closing date for application is 21st September 2016. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. For further information about the NNP1PC please go to our website: https://namngiep1.com