Are you looking for Job Opportunities? Apply job with us
SHORT-TERM NATIONAL CONSULTANT FOR DOWNSTREAM VILLAGES EMERGENCY EVACUATION PREPAREDNESS
JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN HYDROPOWER DEVELOPMENT
Nam Ngiep 1 is a hydropower project under operation in the central provinces of the Lao PDR. The Nam Ngiep 1 Power
Company (NNP1PC), co-owned by Kansai Electric Power of Japan, EGAT International Company Limited, and the Lao
Holding State Enterprise, is operating 290-MW power plants to provide clean renewable electricity and contribute to
Poverty reduction. To assist in creating world-class power plants with international-standard environmental and social
Programs, NNP1PC is looking for the following staff (a Lao national is preferred):
POSITION: SHORT-TERM AGRICULTURE MARKETING EXPERT (INDIVIDUAL LOCAL CONSULTANT)
Location: Owner’s Site Office and Village, Bolikhan District, Bolikhamxay Province
Duration: From 01 July 2021 to 30 December 2021 (6 months)
- The overall objective of this assignment is to provide technical assistance in implementing livelihood action plan for the nine target villages in Xaysomboun Province comprising of Houayxay and Phu Ngou Villages in Hom District; Om, Korhai and Thamlo Villages in Anouvong District; Thaviengxay, Naxong, Nahong, and Phonehom Villages in Thathom District, Xaysomboun Province.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A university degree in agriculture economics, sustainable agriculture or any related field,
- Minimum of seven years of experience in leading and managing community, agriculture and livelihoods development programs,
- Demonstrated experiences and skills for meeting facilitation and stakeholder engagement at the national, provincial and community levels,
- Good working knowledge of English, and
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to deliver high-quality outputs on time.
Potential candidates are asked to submit an application letter including curriculum vitae (CV) and the price proposal in LAK in the sealed envelope to Nam Ngiep Power Company Limited (NNP1PC) by Monday, 31st May 2021 at 17:00 (local time).
The Terms of Reference can be obtained by submission of writing application (email) to the address below during office hours:
Procurement and Contract Department, Administration Division, NNP1PC, 2nd Floor of Sky City Building, Sybounheuang Village, Chanthaboury District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR. Telephone: + 856-21-265185, Facsimile number: +856-21 265186.