Are you looking for Job Opportunities? Apply job with us
DEPUTY MANAGER- PROCUREMENT AND DOCUMENT CONTROL
JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN HYDROPOWER DEVELOPMENT
Nam Ngiep 1 is a hydropower project under operation in the central provinces of the Lao PDR. The Nam Ngiep 1 Power Company (NNP1PC), co-owned by Kansai Electric Power of Japan, EGAT International Company Limited, and the Lao Holding State Enterprise, is operating 290-MW power plants to provide clean renewable electricity and contribute to Poverty reduction. To assist in creating world-class power plants with international-standard environmental and social Programs, NNP1PC is looking for the following staff (a Lao national is preferred):
POSITION: DEPUTY MANAGER- PROCUREMENT AND DOCUMENT CONTROL
Location: Vientiane Office and site offices when needed
Duration: one year with possibility of extension
- Supervise procurement and document control staff and administer the procurement of goods, works and services,
- Prepare a quaterly and annual report in a timely manner,
- Monitor procurement documents, request for quotation, tenders, reqquest for proposals, evaluation and execution of contracts for goods, works and services,
- Lead and supervise the preparation of vender lists and procument/bidding template, update the purchase records and contracts,
- Review and supervise the development of specifications of equipment, materials and services to be purchased,
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages ,insurance and payment documentation,
- Assist in maintaining knowledge management of applicable rules, legislation, requlations, standards and best practices,
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with requesting department/division,
- Supervise the preparation of quaterly and annual fixed assets reports,
- Monitor and supervise the administration of document control unit, and
- Take peform responsibilities assigned or delegated by the Manager-Administration/Deputy Managig Director-Administration
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- University Degree on Finance, Engineering, Law and Legal or related field,
- At least three years of working experience in procurement/purchasing of goods, works and services preferably with international organization,
- Self-starter with good working attitude,
- Good negotiation skills,
- Excellent Lao language and advance command of English language skills,
- Excellent time management skills; ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks,
- High level of attention to details, ability to spot discrepancies between multiple sources of documentation, and
- Ability to handle tasks, prioritize work and support team members.
Potential candidates are asked to submit an application letter including Curriculum Vitae (CV) and related documents with clearly mentioning the position applying for.
Contact: HR Department via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or bring hard copy to our office: 2nd Floor of Sky City Building, P.O. Box 5503, Sibounheuang Village, Chanthabouly District, Vientiane, Lao PDR. Tel: 856-21-261251, Fax: 856-21-261252.
Closing date for application is December 18th, 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviewing.
For further information about the NNP1PC please go to our website: https://namngiep1.com