Are you looking for Job Opportunities? Apply job with us
JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN HYDROPOWER DEVELOPMENT
Nam Ngiep 1 is a hydropower project under operation in the central provinces of the Lao PDR. The Nam Ngiep 1 Power Company (NNP1PC), co-owned by Kansai Electric Power of Japan, EGAT International Company Limited, and the Lao Holding State Enterprise, is building a 290-MW power plant to provide clean renewable electricity and contribute to Poverty reduction. To assist in creating a world-class power plant with international-standard environmental and social Programs, Nam Ngiep 1 is looking for the following staff (a Lao national is preferred):
POSITION: CIVIL OPERATOR.
Location: Owner’s Site Office and Village, Bolikhan District, Bolikhamxay Province.
Duration: Six months with possibility of extension
- Operate the control system to open/close gate of Re-regulation Dam and Main Dam Spillway in order to achieve the water level as required,
- Patrol the civil structure and report of their condition,
- Manage data and all works (office and site work) related to Monitoring Works of the dam with high accuracy performance,
- Make the report of Monitoring Works including weekly report, monthly report, quarterly report, annual report,
- Manage issues related to O&M Contractor,
- Request and manage procurement of tools, goods, consumable required for O&M Works,
- Control the budget for O&M works if requested,
- Assist Deputy Manager of Engineering / Planning / Operation and Maintenance, and
- Perform other tasks when required.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- At least Diploma’s Degree in a specialized field appropriate to the job,
- Work experience of Hydro power project or civil engineering more than three years and less than 15 years,
- Accuracy work performance is required,
- Self-starter with good working attitude and ability to multi-tasking,
- Has good teamwork,
- Able to work under pressure and unsupervised,
- Good English communication and coordination skills, and
- Good PC skills (very good in EXCEL, WORD, Power Point and CAD).
Potential candidates are asked to submit an application letter including curriculum vitae (CV) and related documents with clearly mentioning the position applying for.
Contact: HR Department via email: email@example.com or bring hard copy to NNP1PC Office on the 2nd Floor of Sky City Building, P.O. Box 5503, Sibounheuang Village, Chanthabouly District, Vientiane, Lao PDR. Tel: 856-21-261251, Fax: 856-21-261252.
Closing date for application is December 4th, 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviewing.
For further information about the NNP1PC please go to our website: https://namngiep1.com