Are you looking for Job Opportunities? Apply job with us
Technician in charge of Operation of the Operation & Maintenance (O&M) in the Operation & Maintenance, Electrical-Mechanical and Transmission Line Department
JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN HYDROPOWER DEVELOPMENT
Nam Ngiep 1 is a hydropower project under operation in the central provinces of the Lao PDR. Nam Ngiep 1 Power Company Limited (NNP1PC), co-owned by Kansai Electric Power of Japan, EGAT International Company Limited and the Lao Holding State Enterprise, is operating 290-MW power plants to provide clean renewable electricity and contribute to poverty reduction. To assist in creating world-class power plants with international-standard environmental and social programs, NNP1PC is looking for the following staff (a Lao national is preferred):
POSITION: Technician in charge of Operation of the Operation & Maintenance (O&M) in the Operation & Maintenance, Electrical-Mechanical and Transmission Line Department
The successful candidate will work for O&M of electrical and mechanical works and other related works under the Deputy Manager – O&M for Electrical Mechanical/Transmission Line Department of the Technical Division.
Location Owner’s Site Office and Village, Bolikhan District, Bolikhamxay Province.
- Manage data related to O&M Works,
- Monitor data, by SCADA PC, related to O&M Works,
- Manage documents related to technical requirements in the maintenance, operations and security of corporate Information Technology Systems, networks and infrastructure in various on-site and off-site locations,
- Liaison/coordinate with original equipment manufacturers, the O&M Contractor, local companies and internal related department,
- Manage issues reported by the O&M Contractor,
- Request and manage procurement of tools, goods, consumable required for O&M Works,
- Control the budget for O&M Works,
- Operate the control system to open/close gate to achieve the water level in downstream within regulation,
- Observe O&M Works to improve their works effectively, and
- Perform other tasks when required.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- At least Diploma’s Degree in a specialized field appropriate to the job,
- More than one year of related experience in the field of hydropower project,
- Self-starter with good working attitude and ability to multi-tasking,
- Able to work under pressure and unsupervised,
- Good English communication and coordination skills, and
- Good PC skills (EXCEL, WORD, Power Point and CAD).
Potential candidates are asked to submit an application letter including Curriculum Vitae (CV) and related documents with clearly mentioning the position applying for.
Contact: HR Department via email: email@example.com or bring hard copy to our office: 2nd Floor of Sky City Building, P.O. Box 5503, Sibounheuang Village, Chanthabouly District, Vientiane, Lao PDR. Tel: 856-21-261251, Fax: 856-21-261252.
Closing date for application is October 14th, 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviewing.
For further information about the NNP1PC please go to our website: https://namngiep1.com