Are you looking for Job Opportunities? Apply job with us
DEPUTY MANAGER – INTERNAL AUDIT
Full Time, Consultant
JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN HYDROPOWER DEVELOPMENT
Nam Ngiep 1 is a hydropower project under operation in the central provinces of the Lao PDR. The Nam Ngiep 1 Power Company (NNP1PC), co-owned by Kansai Electric Power of Japan, EGAT International Company Limited, and the Lao Holding State Enterprise, is operating a 290-MW power plant to provide clean renewable electricity and contribute to Poverty reduction. To assist in creating a world-class power plant with international-standard environmental and social Programs, Nam Ngiep 1 is looking for the following staff (a Lao national is preferred):
POSITION: DEPUTY MANAGER – INTERNAL AUDIT
Location: Vientiane Head Office with some trip to site offices
- Lead and represent internal audit for NNP1PC,
- Identify, collect and analyze information needed to prepare risk-based internal audit plans,
- Develop monthly, quarterly and yearly internal audit plans in close consultation with the management,
- Independently review current company frameworks, policies, procedures and management processes to ensure that these are consistent with NNP1PC internal prudential requirements,
- Produce quarterly and yearly audit report that document findings and specific recommendations for the management to consider for further improvement,
- All audits will result in the issuance of formal reports with proper way to follow up and closely monitor for closing those Non Comply Record,
- Follow-up on the implementation of the audit recommendation and provide advice when needed,
- Advise employees on the importance and relevance of internal audit recommendations and implementation,
- Embodiment of recommendations and findings within the company including liaising with local regulators regarding audit program and findings, and
- Perform other tasks as assigned by NNP1PC management
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree of Finance, Accounting Economics, or Business Administration with CPA qualification,
- Minimum five years of work experience in internal Audit and Financial management preferably with international organizations or the private sector,
- Knowledgeable of the Lao PDR compliance and applicable rules and regulations of the private sector/international organization
- Experience in drafting, reviewing, professional advising on rules, regulations, procedures, policies etc,
- Experience in producing official/formal audit reports,
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills,
- Evidence of strong project management and working with competing deadlines,
- computerized accounting software such as ACCPAC or other programs.
Potential candidates are asked to submit an application letter including curriculum vitae (CV) and related documents with clearly mentioning the position applying for.
Contact: HR Department via email: email@example.com or bring hard copy to our office: 2nd Floor of Sky City Building, P.O. Box 5503, Sibounheuang Village, Chanthabouly District, Vientiane, Lao PDR. Tel: 856-21-261251, Fax: 856-21-261252.
Closing date for application is June 5th, 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviewing.
For further information about the NNP1PC please go to our website: https://namngiep1.com