Are you looking for Job Opportunities? Apply job with us
COMMUNICATIONS AND GOVERNMENT RELATIONS OFFICER
JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN HYDROPOWER DEVELOPMENT
Nam Ngiep 1 is a hydropower project under operation in the central provinces of the Lao PDR. The Nam Ngiep 1 Power Company (NNP1PC), co-owned by Kansai Electric Power of Japan, EGAT International Company Limited, and the Lao Holding State Enterprise, is building a 290-MW power plant to provide clean renewable electricity and contribute to poverty reduction. To assist in creating a world-class power plant with international-standard environmental and social programs, Nam Ngiep 1 is looking for the following staff (a Lao national is preferred):
POSITION: COMMUNICATIONS AND GOVERNMENT RELATIONS OFFICER
(Based on site in Bolikhan District, Bolikhamxay Province)
- Be a focal point for all communications and government relations related matters,
- Establish and maintain good relationship with government stakeholders, members of the press and general public in order to gain their support to the NNP1 Project,
- Provide clear and concise information about the Project through different media to the general public and to stakeholders, including Project Affected People in a timely manner,
- Help develop guidelines, procedures and standards of internal and external communications,
- Ensure that communication materials are in place and updated,
- Draft stories and press releases for media,
- Represent the Company at meetings and events where applicable,
- Maintain and update the company website and social media e.g. facebook and youtube with stories, photos, reports etc.,
- Develop a visual archive of the Project for current use and for future reference,
- Facilitate and host site visits,
- Help manage events/ceremonies and assist in important meetings, and
- Perform other tasks assigned.
- Bachelor Degree of Communication, Advertising or other releatd fields with specialization in multimedia production,
- Minimum of two years of work experience, preferably in multi-cultural work environment,
- Experience in video production and editing and drafting stories and press releases,
- Fluent in written and spoken English,
- Ability to travel and work onsite as required, and
- Well versed in Design Creative suites (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premier).
Potential candidates are asked to submit an application letter including curriculum vitae (CV) and related documents with clearly mentioning the position applying for.
Contact: HR Department via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or bring hard copy to our office house no: 236, unit: 16, Ban Phonsinuan, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR. Tel: 021 261 251 Fax: 021 261 252.
Closing date for application is January 31, 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. For further information about the NNP1PC please go to our website: https://namngiep1.com