Are you looking for Job Opportunities? Apply job with us
POSITION: TRANSMISSION LINE ENGINEER (Re-advertize)
JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN HYDROPOWER DEVELOPMENT
Nam Ngiep 1 is a hydropower project under operation in the central provinces of the Lao PDR. The Nam Ngiep 1 Power Company (NNP1PC), co-owned by Kansai Electric Power of Japan, EGAT International Company Limited, and the Lao Holding State Enterprise, is building a 290-MW power plant to provide clean renewable electricity and contribute to poverty reduction. To assist in creating a world-class power plant with international-standard environmental and social programs, Nam Ngiep 1 is looking for potential Lao candidates to fill in the following position.
POSITION: Transmission line engineer (re-advertise)
Location: Owner’s Site Office and Village (Base Camp)
- All work in related 230kV Tower No.1 issue
- Dismantle existing tower No.1
- Install new tower No.1 and connect conductor and OPGW
- Transfer 22kV distribution line
- To prepare related contract documents for installation of permanent Tower No.1, slope protection and dismantlement of existing Tower No.1 and temporary Tower.
- To develop and review variety of reports
- To supervise the related works
- To coordinate departmental activities with the other departments
- To coordinate with the Contractor
- Work closely with the Technical staff and willing to support the team
- Other issues as assigned by Deputy Manager/Manager
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering (Electrical engineering is preferable)
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience on maintenance or construction of 115kV or above Transmission Line facilities such as lattice steel towers, conductors, insulators, foundations and so on (supervisory level providing leadership, or plant control and communication preferable)
- Good in written and communication in English and Lao
- Organized and systematic approach
- Accurate and reliable working style
- Interested in working independently
- Good communication skills and good team-player
- MS Office package
- Computer skills such as PLS-CADD or TOWER
- Support the Team on weekly/monthly progress updates and submit to Deputy Manager/Manager for reviewing.
Potential candidates are asked to submit an application letter including curriculum vitae (CV) and related documents with clearly mentioning the position applying for.
Contact: HR Department via email: email@example.com or bring hard copy to our office house no: 236, unit: 16, Ban Phonsinuan, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR. Tel: 021 261 251, Fax: 021 261 252.
Closing date for application is 4th December 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviewing. For further information about the NNP1PC please go to our website: https://namngiep1.com