Nam Ngiep1 is a hydropower project under construction in the central provinces of the Lao PDR. The Nam Ngiep1 Power Company (NNP1), co-owned by Kansai Electric Power of Japan, EGAT International of Thailand, and the Lao Holding State Enterprise, is building a 290-MW power plant to provide clean renewable electricity and contribute to poverty reduction. To assist in creating a world-class power plant with international-standard environmental and social programs, Nam Ngiep1 is looking for the following staff (Lao nationals preferred):
- Assist in the updates and where still missing, provide technical inputs to the health systems, policies and plans.
- Implements the Public Health Action Plans in close coordination with the other SMO team members, based on the requirements of SMO & ESD and in line with ADB SPS and GOL policies, strategies and plans.
- Implementation of health related activities.
- Essential crosscutting outputs:
1. Ensure the inclusion and consideration of gender action targets, special measures to include ethnic
minorities and to document the activities related to this.
2. Facilitate high quality and timely output to assist the monitoring of health of all vulnerable
households, together with the Vulnerable Program Officer.
3. Other activities related to health as they arise and or as required by the Social Management Office Deputy Manager.
- Attend Meetings and Missions
- Health Team Leader.
- University degree in medicine, public health, primary health care or any other social degree with high experience in Health Prevention, Nutrition, Water and Sanitation Programs within NGO or hydropower development project is a plus.
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Experience in implementing mother and child health and nutrition program
- English skills, fluent in speaking and writing required
- Speaking Hmong is in preferable Female candidate is motivated to apply.
- Good computer skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to handle tasks and prioritize work.
Potential candidates are asked to submit an application letter including curriculum vitae (CV) and related documents with clearly mentioning the position applying for.
Contact: HR Department via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or bring hard copy to our office house no: 236, unit: 16, Ban Phonsinuan, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR.
Telephone: 021 261 251 Fax: 021 261 252
Closing date for application is 10th June 2016. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
For further information about the NNP1PC please go to our website: https://namngiep1.com