JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN HYDROPOWER DEVELOPMENT
Nam Ngiep 1 is a hydropower project under construction in the central provinces of the Lao PDR. The Nam Ngiep 1 Power Company (NNP1PC), co-owned by Kansai Electric Power of Japan, EGAT International Company Limited, and the Lao Holding State Enterprise, is building a 290-MW power plant to provide clean renewable electricity and contribute to poverty reduction. To assist in creating a world-class power plant with international-standard environmental and social programs, Nam Ngiep 1 is looking for the following staff (a Lao national is preferred):
POSITION: INDIVIDUAL SHORT-TERM SENIOR LABOR MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
(Based in Paksan Office and Phouhomxay Village)
- Prepare monthly activities for Labor Management Program by following the Annual Implementation Plan and additional activities as suggested by the monitoring mission or team to ensure suitable working condition on site.
- Monitor/update manpower of all construction workers/employees on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate with the Provincial Labor and Social Welfare and Labor Union for implementing Labor Management activities.
- Conduct camp and labor inspection with officials from Labor and Social Welfare & Lao Labor Union.
- Prepare work plans, corresponding budgets, activity schedules, document approval sheet, vehicle schedules and other documents as required for approval by the Social Development Deputy Manager.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and others as required.
- Establish good relations with relevant Government of Laos organizations and labor representatives.
- Perform other issues related to labor management for Environmental and Social Division as they may arise and are reasonably assigned by the Social Development Deputy Manager.
- Build and maintain constructive relationships with contractors, workers, camp followers and villagers.
- Bachelor Degree or certificate in human resource management or related field.
- At least two years of work experience in coordination on Labor issues and working on labor management.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- MS Office package.
Potential candidates are asked to submit an application letter including curriculum vitae and related documents with clearly mentioning the position applying for.
Contact: HR Department via email: email@example.com or bring hard copy to our office house no: 236, unit: 16, Ban Phonsinuan, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR. Tel: 021 261 251 Fax: 021 261 252
Closing date for application is 12th April 2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. For further information about the NNP1PC please go to our website: https://namngiep1.com