Nam Ngiep 1(NNP1) is a hydropower project under construction in the central provinces of the Lao PDR. The Nam Ngiep 1 Power Company (NNP1), co-owned by Kansai Electric Power of Japan, EGAT International of Thailand, and the Lao Holding State Enterprise, is building a 290-MW power plant to provide clean renewable electricity and contribute to poverty reduction in Laos. To assist in creating a world-class generating plant and implementing environmental and social programs in line with international standards, NNP1 is looking for the following staff.
- Preparing accounting documents for Accounting Manager’s review.
- Bookkeeping based on accounting documents and invoice entering accounting data into accounting system, Quickbooks, in daily basis
- Assistance of making Financial Reporting
- Working with Auditor periodically and preparing supporting documents for them
- Other related accounting work assign by Accounting Deputy Manager and Accounting Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred but not required
- At least 2 years of experience working in accounting section
- Understanding of accounting principles and ability to read financial statements
- Excellent computer skills, especially Word, Excel and Power point.
- Excellent English– spoken and written.
- Excellent Lao– spoken and written.
Potential candidates are asked to submit an application letter including curriculum vitae (CV) and related documents with clearly mentioning the position applying for.
Contact: HR Department via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or bring hard copy to our office house no: 236, unit: 16, Ban Phonsinuan, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR.
Telephone: 021 261 251 Fax: 021 261 252
Closing date for application is 10 May 2016. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
For further information about the NNP1PC please go to our website: https://namngiep1.com