Nam Ngiep 1(NNP1) is a hydropower project under construction in the central provinces of the Lao PDR. The Nam Ngiep 1 Power Company (NNP1), co-owned by Kansai Electric Power of Japan, EGAT International of Thailand, and the Lao Holding State Enterprise, is building a 290-MW power plant to provide clean renewable electricity and contribute to poverty reduction in Laos. To assist in creating a world-class generating plant and implementing environmental and social programs in line with international standards, NNP1 is looking for the following staff.
- Supervision and inspection on the RCC dam construction in respect of quality assurance and quality control including mix proportions, strength and compaction, and architectural works on Site, advice of the Contractor and its Sub-Contractors supervisory and advice on corrective actions in respect of non-compliance as may occur.
- Review and acquaintance on the Owner’s design and Contractor’s construction method.
- Making a daily report in order to submit to the management level
Qualification and Experience
- More than 5 years’ experience on construction supervision of RCC works
- Graduated from bachelor decree of university specialized in civil engineering/Architecture
- Self-starter with good working attitude and ability to multi-tasks
- Good Communication and coordination skills
- Able to work under pressure and unsupervised
- Good cross-cultural communication skill and cooperative attitude
- Good PC skills (WORD, EXCEL, AUTO CAD, Power Point)
- Good skill in writing, speaking, recording and reporting in English
Potential candidates are asked to submit an application letter including curriculum vitae (CV) and related documents with clearly mentioning the position applying for. Contact: HR Department via email: email@example.com or bring hard copy to our office house no: 236, unit: 16, Ban Phonsinuan, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR.
Telephone: 021 261 251 Fax: 021 261 252
Closing date for application is 29 April 2016. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. For further information about the NNP1PC please go to our website: https://namngiep1.com