Nam Ngiep1 is a hydropower project under construction in the central provinces of the Lao PDR. The Nam
Ngiep1 Power Company (NNP1), co-owned by Kansai Electric Power of Japan, EGAT International of Thailand,
and the Lao Holding State Enterprise, is building a 290-MW power plant to provide clean renewable electricity
and contribute to poverty reduction. To assist in creating a world-class power plant with international-standard
environmental and social programs, Nam Ngiep1 is looking for the following Communications Officer (Lao nationals preferred):
3. Design, print and distribute communications products: Leaflets, Stickers, Posters, Calendars.
4. Media management: Draft press releases, Build relationships with provincial, national, regional and international media outlets, including trade media.
5. Contribute to development and management of public information corners at company offices across the project area
6. Advise on preparation and design of promotional and public consultation materials for use in project area villages
7. Document company activities through a combination of photography, video and audio recordings. Topics to be documented include:
8. Design and placement of press releases for pertinent activities
9. Design and placement of company public notices such as job advertisements, public warning signs, safety instructions, congratulatory messages etc.
10. Promote improved internal company communications through website, reporting procedures, file sharing and social initiatives. Specific internal products required include:
11. Develop and maintain photography archive and project graphics library: contribution to photo archive
12. Communicate with shareholders, lenders, and other stakeholders: updates and contributions to shareholder media products
13. Set up reporting procedures for CA activities, Assist with publication of all project reports, procedures and manuals, Help organize public events, sponsorship/donation activities, site visits
Potential candidates are asked to submit an application letter including curriculum vitae (CV) and related
documents with clearly mentioning the position applying for.
Contact: HR Department via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or bring a hard copy to our office house no: 236, unit: 16, Ban Phonsinuan, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR. Tel: 021 261 251 Fax: 021 261 252
Closing date for application is 30th November 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. For further information about the NNP1PC please go to our website: https://namngiep1.com