Nam Ngiep 1 Power Company (NNP1PC) was formed on 12 April 2013 to develop, finance, construct, own, and operate Nam Ngiep 1 Hydropower Project. It is a reservoir-type hydropower project with a total installed capacity of 290 megawatt. Construction is underway in both Bolikhamxay and Xaysomboun Provinces, Lao PDR. The Project is managed by NNP1PC. Electricity generation is expected to start in January 2019.
NNP1PC is now looking for:
POSITION: IT OFFICER. This position is based in Paksan Office with travel to Vientiane Office as required.
This job description provides a general overview of the type of work and the level of responsibilities required to fulfill the position, but other duties not identified may be required. This description will be subject to review and may be modified from time to time to reflect changing conditions.
- Managing, operating, backing up and patching NNP1PC IT servers including Microsoft Active Directory servers, Virtualization servers and File Sharing server
- Managing and operating network equipment including switch, router, firewall and wireless access points.
- Providing support for NNP1PC including troubleshooting software and hardware problem.
- Managing and providing support for Microsoft Exchange Online Service
- Managing contracts and service agreement with IT companies
- Planning and recommending IT procedure for NNP1PC
- Planning and Purchasing additional computer hardware and software and network equipment.
- Prepare and coordinate weekly update on IT Activities
- Having least 5 years work experience in IT industry (with international organization is a plus)
- Having expertise in Microsoft Server including Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
- Having expertise in Networking such as designing or operating network system
- Having expertise in Microsoft Operating System and iOS
- Having expertise in Web technology
- Having expertise in at least one programming language
- Bachelor degree in computer engineering, computer science or related field
- Knowledge of system security methods and techniques
- Knowledge of Database Management System
- Knowledge of application on MS SharePoint is a plus
- Good written and spoken in English
- Any other duties assigned by his or her supervisor and manager
Potential candidates are asked to submit an application letter including curriculum vitae (CV) and other supporting documents clearly mentioning the applied position to HR Department via email:
email@example.com, or submit the hard copy to NNP1 office at house no: 236, unit: 16, Ban Phonsinuan, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital, Laos PDR.
Telephone: 021 261 251 Fax: 021 261 252
Closing date for application: 7th March 2016. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
For further information about the NNP1PC, please visit our website: https://namngiep1.com