JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN HYDROPOWER DEVELOPMENT
Nam Ngiep1 (NNP1) is a hydropower project under construction in Bolikhamxay Province of the Lao PDR. NNP1, co-owned by Kansai Electric Power of Japan, EGAT International of Thailand, and the Lao Holding State Enterprise, is building a 290-MW power plant to provide clean renewable electricity and contribute to poverty reduction. To assist in creating a world-class plus environmental and social programs in line with international standards, NNP1 is seeking a suitable and qualified Consultant position based in Paksan Office.
Position: Facility Management Officer
Roles / Job Purpose:
- Responsible for day to day administrative duties for the E&S activities such as scheduling, budget preparations and request, Approval forms and logistical schedule.
- Coordinate and work closely with Team Leader Facility Management and Administration Division.
Day to day administrative support for the E&S Team. This support will include but not be limited to:
- Assist arranges for the day to day management of the facility management support team, including but not limited to scheduling, budget preparations and request, Approval Forms and logistical schedules.
- Assist monitoring and coordinate the provision of all facility management, personnel and financial support.
- Assist preparation asset inventory process and facilitating procurement, competitive bidding. And as needed, registry monitoring and reporting in established forms to ESD/NNP1PC.
- Assist and support filing, storage and security of facility management documents.
- Assist arranges day to day logistical schedules, including vehicles and hotel bookings for visiting ESD staff.
- Assist and monitoring an inventory of the equipment and goods for the project. And assist working tool operations and ensure appropriate project logistics are available to implementation teams.
- Assist manage to repair and maintenance of computers, printers and office equipment.
- To undertake other duties as requested by the TL facility management.
- University degree.
- Minimum 02 years work experience.
- Experience in knowledgeable in modern Office systems and must be computer literate.
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills. Ability to plan, organize, solve problems, implement, monitor and evaluate tasks and to deliver outputs to meet required deadlines;
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize workloads, meet deadlines and targets.
- Good level of English.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate, spreadsheet and word processing programs at a highly proficient level.
Potential candidates are asked to submit an application letter including curriculum vitae (CV) and other supporting documents clearly mentioning the applied position to HR Department via email: email@example.com, or submit the hard copy to NNP1 office at house no: 236, unit: 16,
Ban Phonsinuan, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital, Laos PDR.
Telephone: 021 261 251 Fax: 021 261 252
Closing date for application is 4th December 2015. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. For more information about the NNP1PC, please visit: http://namngiep1.com