Nam Ngiep 1 is a hydropower project under construction in the central provinces of the Lao PDR. The Nam Ngiep 1 Power Company (NNP1), co-owned by Kansai Electric Power of Japan, EGAT International of Thailand, and the Lao Holding State Enterprise, is building a 290-MW power plant to provide clean renewable electricity and contribute to poverty reduction in Laos. To assist in creating a world-class generating plant and implementing environmental and social programs in line with international standards, NNP1 is looking for the following staff.
(Based in Vientiane Office and from time to time to work in Pakxan, Bolikhamxay Province when required)
- Assist in monitoring and appraising suppliers to ensure compliance to specifications and deliver schedules.
- Assist his/her supervisor, departments, division in examining bid evaluation, technical and financial proposals.
- Assist analyzing purchase requisition for procurement of goods, services from other units, field offices, etc
- Assist in preparing request for quotation, bidding, purchase orders, contracts and agreement for goods, works and service for revision by his/her supervisor.
- Assist in drafting, evaluation, negotiation and execution; purchase order, contracts for goods, works and services.
- Assist in maintaining contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, supplier, contractor contract information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents.
- Assist in developing and implementing procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with the Company policy;
- Any other task that may be requested by the Supervisor
- Contract for all goods and services procured in a procedural manner
- Supplies, goods and services to support the operations of the Project.
- Updated procurement records