Nam Ngiep 1(NNP1) is a hydropower project under construction in the central provinces of the Lao PDR. The Nam Ngiep 1 Power Company, co-owned by Kansai Electric Power of Japan, EGAT International of Thailand, and the Lao Holding State Enterprise, is building a 290-MW power plant that will provide clean renewable electricity and contribute to poverty reduction in Laos. To assist in creating a world-class generating plant and implementing environmental and social programs in line with international standards, NNP1 is looking for the following staff. Lao Nationals preferred; Women are encouraged to apply.
(Lao National Position, Based in NNP1 Paksan Office, Bolikhamxay Province)
- Ensures reliable sorting and cataloguing documents according to a given system
- Organizes the necessary logistics including scanners, cabinets, etc. with relevant sign boards, etc.
- Coordinates with the Project’s Document Control Centre on harmonizing procedures and related updates
- Supporting the standardization of internal document formatting
- Contact and follow-up with other sections to obtain information and reports
- Identify missing or unclear information provided
- Supports the Preparation of weekly & Monthly reports on the Knowledge management team
- Organizing of and following up on the provision of data for the work on of Environmental and social (ESD) documents
- Enter data into the databases in a controlled and error-free manner as related to NNP1PC documents
- Attends regular ESD meetings
- Other related activities
- Relevant University degree
- Background in environmental management
- Experience in written and oral communication in English
- Fluent in English and Lao, Hmong an advantage
- Organized and systematic approach
- Accurate and reliable working style
- Interested in working independently
- Good communication skills
- Good team-player
- MS Office package
Qualified candidates should submit an application form (available at NNP1 Vientiane office, from NNP1 website or requested by email), CV, and letter of motivation including expected salary and clearly mentioning the position applied for including reference number.
Contact: Human Resource Unit.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 021 261251.
Closing date for applications: 23.59h on Sunday the 4th of October 2015 (interviews start a.s.a. suitable candidates selected). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.