Nam Ngiep1 is a hydropower project under construction in the central provinces of the Lao PDR. The Nam Ngiep1 Power Company (NNP1), co-owned by Kansai Electric Power of Japan, EGAT International of Thailand, and the Lao Holding State Enterprise, is building a 290-MW power plant to provide clean renewable electricity and contribute to poverty reduction. To assist in creating a world-class power plant with international-standard environmental and social programs, Nam Ngiep1 is looking for the following staff (Lao nationals preferred):
- Collect purchase requisitions/orders/requests from concerned department/division to coordinate with procurement team in Vientiane Office,
- Assist in inviting, assess, and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals,
- Assist in establishing and negotiate contract terms and conditions and maintaining supplier relationships,
- Assist preparing and maintaining purchase records, reports and price lists,
- Assist in development of specifications for equipment, materials, and services to be purchased,
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages , insurance and payment documentation,
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards and best practices,
- Prepare quarterly and annually fixed assets reports,
- Monitor the tagging and verification the Company’s assets on the project site.
- Track the location, quantity, condition and maintenance and depreciation of the fixed assets.
- Any others as assigned by his or her supervisor.
- High Diploma/University degree in administration or related field,
- At least 1 years’ experience in procurement/purchasing of goods and managed work, public relationships and preferably and international organization,
- Good communication skills in English and Lao,
- Excellent time management skills; ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks,
- Good computer skills and writing skills,
- Demonstrated high level of attention to details, ability to spot discrepancies between multiple sources of documentation,
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to handle tasks and prioritize work.
Potential candidates are asked to submit an application letter including curriculum vitae (CV) and related documents with clearly mentioning the position applying for.
Contact: HR Department via email: email@example.com or bring a hard copy to our office house no: 236, unit: 16, Ban Phonsinuan, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR.
Telephone: 021 261 251 Fax: 021 261 252
Closing date for application is 28th November 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
For further information about the NNP1PC please go to our website: http://namngiep1.com