Nam Ngiep1 is a hydropower project under construction in the central provinces of the Lao PDR. The Nam Ngiep1 Power Company (NNP1), co-owned by Kansai Electric Power of Japan, EGAT International of Thailand, and the Lao Holding State Enterprise, is building a 290-MW power plant to provide clean renewable electricity and contribute to poverty reduction. To assist in creating a world-class power plant with international-standard environmental and social programs, Nam Ngiep1 is looking for the following (Lao nationals preferred):
- Manage the Document Control teams in each Division
- Supervise the recording, registering and filing of all incoming and outgoing correspondence and documentation by the Document Control Officers in cabinets (paper copies) and SharePoint (e-documents) in accordance with existing procedures and policies
- Supervise the recording, registering and distribution of correspondence and documents issued during the development period of the Project
- Train Document Control Officers to perform their duties
- Periodically, might be responsible for training NNP1 users on records management procedures, which include documentation, retention, retrieval, destruction and disaster recovery
- Help NNP1 staff to retrieve documents as requested
- Organize in conjunction with the Administration Manager storage of documents and storage of files
- Ensure that all original signed documents are safely stored and recorded and
- Help Document Control Officers to perform activities under their responsibility as necessary.
- Minimum two years document control experience.
- Basic understanding of Engineering / Procurement / Construction / Commissioning documents.
- Ability to prioritize, manage time well, multitask and troubleshoot
- Strong interpersonal, communication and user service skills are also essential
- Must be computer-savvy and well-versed in Microsoft Office products
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat. Experience with document control software and SharePoint would be a plus
- Experience using a scanner is also important
- Personal qualities include being self-directed, the ability to work independently, and being high- motivated
- The Senior Document Control Officer often works in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment, so it’s important he/she can stay focused and carry out his/her tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- The Senior Document Control Officer should be detail-oriented, dependable and trustworthy since he/ she comes in contact with complex and sensitive documents.
- Good written and spoken in English
Potential candidates are asked to submit an application letter including curriculum vitae (CV) and related documents with clearly mentioning the position applying for.
Contact: HR Department via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or bring a hard copy to our office house no: 236, unit: 16, Ban Phonsinuan, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR. Tel: 021 261 251 Fax: 021 261 252
Closing date for application is 18th November 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. For further information about the NNP1PC please go to our website: http://namngiep1.com