Are you looking for Job Opportunities? Apply job with us
SO- Home Garden Fruit Tree Plantation
JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN HYDROPOWER DEVELOPMENT
Nam Ngiep 1 is a hydropower project under construction in the central provinces of the Lao PDR. Nam Ngiep 1 Power Company (NNP1PC), co-owned by Kansai Electric Power of Japan, EGAT International Company Limited, and Lao Holding State Enterprise, is building a 290-MW power plant to provide clean renewable electricity and contribute to poverty reduction. To assist in creating a world-class power plant with international-standard environmental and social programs, Nam Ngiep 1 Hydropower Project is looking for potential candidates to fill in the following position.
POSITION: Senior Officer - Home Garden and Cash Crop Tree Plantation
(Based in Phouhomexay village, Bolikhan district, Bolikhamxay Province and zone 5 & 4)
- Collect household statistics related to home sweet home program in Phouhomxay and all targeted villages,
- Promote home sweet home program in all targeted Project Affected People in Phouhomxay village to ensure household food security and some for household income generation,
- Take lead, implement and maintain green community program (tree plantation in public areas) in Phouhomxay village and other targeted villages (upon compensation policy) collaborate with other involvement parties,
- Collaborate with Resources Centre and mushroom production group to conduct on-farm action research on three new varieties of mushrooms and spore production techniques,
- Collaborate with Resources Centre related to farmer training curriculum and IEC materials development related to home sweet home program,
- Organize training courses, exchange visits and study trips related to home sweet home program inside and outside villages,
- Plan for budgeting and reporting on Home Sweet Home activities,
- Assist in building relationship with GOL partners and programs for their technical staff related to handover plan,
- Implement Home Sweet Home activities with the household members,
- Monitor and evaluate Home Sweet Home activities on a regularly basis,
- Provide technical assistance on fruit tree activities and implement to the villagers,
- Prepare weekly progress update and the monthly summary report to the Livelihoods Team Leader,
- Establish relationships with relevant government offices and agencies related to fruit trees,
- Assist the Livelihood Team Leader to design relevant sections of the Livelihood Activity Annual Plan, and
- Perform other tasks when required.
- University Degree in related field,
- At least five years of work experience in Agronomy, livestock and pasture development with GOL staff,
- Good in spoken and written English,
- Organized and systematic approach,
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated,
- Good in building relations with GoL staff and villagers, and
- Ability to travel and work onsite for extended periods.
Potential candidates are asked to submit an application letter including curriculum vitae (CV) and related documents with clearly mentioning the position applying for.
Contact: HR Department via email: email@example.com or bring hard copy to our office house no: 236, unit: 16, Ban Phonsinuan, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR. Tel: 021 261 251, Fax: 021 261 252
Closing date for application is 18th July 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviewing. For further information about the NNP1PC please go to our website: https://namngiep1.com
Are you looking for Job Opportunities? Apply job with us[/bs_col]
[bs_col class="col-sm-4"] Apply Job Online OR Apply Job Offline [/bs_col]