JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN HYDROPOWER DEVELOPMENT
Nam Ngiep 1 is a hydropower project under construction in the central provinces of the Lao PDR. The Nam Ngiep 1 Power Company (NNP1PC), co-owned by Kansai Electric Power of Japan, EGAT International Company Limited, and the Lao Holding State Enterprise, is building a 290-MW power plant to provide clean renewable electricity and contribute to poverty reduction. To assist in creating a world-class power plant with international-standard environmental and social programs, Nam Ngiep 1 is looking for potential candidates to fill in the following position.
POSITION: ACCOUNTING OFFICER
(Based in Vientiane Office)
- Verify the accuracy of invoices, documents and other accounting records.
- Bookkeeping accounting data in compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Prepare accounting and budget report.
- Clarify accounting payable and clear advance payments.
- Support in preparation of accounting and budgetary documents with other division’s staffs.
- Verify the finance form and check the supporting documents.
- Enter accounting data into accounting system, QuickBooks, on a daily basis.
- Prepare accounting documents required for preparation of financial statements.
- Prepare budget report required by the lenders and internal use.
- Prepare and check accounting payable reports.
- Check and support to clear cash advance payments.
- Support monitoring and developing accounting and budgetary control system.
- File accounting documents, support scheduling accounting Division work, and
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Deputy Manager/Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- At least 2 years of experience working in accounting section.
- Understanding of accounting principles and ability to read financial statements.
- Familiar with general ledgers, chart of accounts and budget code.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping: including deposit checks, process payables, construction in progress and payroll
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of accounting software programs: QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, specially Word, Excel and Power point.
- Excellent English– spoken and written.
Potential candidates are asked to submit an application letter including curriculum vitae (CV) and related documents with clearly mentioning the position applying for.
Contact: HR Department via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or bring hard copy to our office house no: 236, unit: 16, Ban Phonsinuan, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR. Tel: 021 261 251, Fax: 021 261 252
Closing date for application is 25th March 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviewing. For further information about the NNP1PC please go to our website: https://namngiep1.com