JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN HYDROPOWER DEVELOPMENT
Nam Ngiep 1 is a hydropower project under construction in the central provinces of the Lao PDR. The Nam Ngiep 1 Power Company (NNP1PC), co-owned by Kansai Electric Power of Japan, EGAT International Company Limited, and the Lao Holding State Enterprise, is building a 290-MW power plant to provide clean renewable electricity and contribute to poverty reduction. To assist in creating a world-class power plant with international-standard environmental and social programs, Nam Ngiep 1 is looking for potential candidates to fill in the following position.
POSITION: DEPUTY MANAGER – PROCUREMENT AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
(Based in Vientiane Office and from Time to Time at Base Camp and Pakxan Office)
- Assist with the day-to-day operation of the Procurement and Information Technogy Section.
- Assist in managing issues related to procurement of goods, works and services.
- Prepare the quaterly and annual reports and complete them in a timely manner.
- Assist with preparation of procurement documents, requests for quotation and proposals, tenders, evaluation and execution of contracts for goods, works and services.
- Assist with development of specifications of equipment, materials and services to be purchased.
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages, insurance and payment documentation.
- Maintain knowledge management of applicable rules, legislation, requlations, standards, and best practices.
- Assist with preparation of quaterly and annual fixed assets reports.
- Assist in development of requirements, outlines, budget and schedule for information technology.
- Support management of information technology including network systems, planing, organizing, controling and evaluating Information Technology, electronic data, and others.
- Help manage annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness, and
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager – Procurement, Legal and Information Technology.
- University Degree on Finance, Engineering, Law and Legal or related field.
- At least five years of work experience in procurement/purchase of goods, works and services and information technology preferably international organizations.
- High level communication skills in English, Lao and Japanese is a plus.
- Excelent time management skills; ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks.
- Intermediate level of knowledge of information technology know-how.
- High level of attention to details, ability to spot discrepencies between multiple sources of documentation.
Potential candidates are asked to submit an application letter including curriculum vitae (CV) and mention your expect Gross Salary, including related document
with clearly stating the position applying for.
Contact: HR Department via email: email@example.com or bring hard copy to our office house no: 236, unit: 16, Ban Phonsinuan, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR. Tel: 021 261 251, Fax: 021 261 252
Closing date for application is 08th October 2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. For further information about the NNP1PC please go to our website: https://namngiep1.com