JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN HYDROPOWER DEVELOPMENT
Nam Ngiep 1 is a hydropower project under construction in the central provinces of the Lao PDR. The Nam Ngiep 1 Power Company (NNP1PC), co-owned by Kansai Electric Power of Japan, EGAT International Company Limited, and the Lao Holding State Enterprise, is building a 290-MW power plant to provide clean renewable electricity and contribute to poverty reduction. To assist in creating a world-class power plant with international-standard environmental and social programs, Nam Ngiep 1 is looking for potential candidates to fill in the following position.
POSITION: DEPUTY MANAGER – HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT & ADMINISTRATION
(Based in Vientiane Office and sometimes at the Site Office and Village in Bolikhan District, Bolikhamxay province)
- Help implement and manage policies and procedures to improve operations and human resource management and development,
- Review and recommend changes to Human Resource Policy, personnel management procedures and applicable rules and regulations,
- Help manage and participate in Executive Committee, Board of Directors and Shareholders meetings including taking minutes of the meetings,
- Contribute to the weekly report, monthly report and annual business implementation plan of the Administration Division and the Company,
- Assist in revision and management of payroll/salary structure and other human resource management administration works,
- Assist in implementation of the annual performance review, bonus and awards,
- Manage the recruitment process and identification of suitable candidates to fit with ToR and company culture,
- Review and confirm all human resource payments in coordination with the Finance Division,
- Manage budget of the Administration Division, and
- Perform other tasks as required by the Manager – Human Resource Management and Deputy Managing Director – Administration Division.
- At least bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resource Management,
- Minimum five years of working experience in human resource management and development preferably with international organizations,
- Knowledgeable of the Lao Labor Law and applicable rules and regulations of human resource management,
- Staff supervision experience is a must; work independently and as part of a team,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Lao,
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Power Points etc),
- Medium to advance level of Excel is a plus.
Potential candidates are asked to submit an application letter including curriculum vitae (CV) and related documents with clearly mentioning the position applying for.
Contact: HR Department via email: email@example.com or bring hard copy to our office house no: 236, unit: 16, Ban Phonsinuan, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR. Tel: 021 261 251, Fax: 021 261 252
Closing date for application is 17th July 2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. For further information about the NNP1PC please go to our website: https://namngiep1.com