Nam Ngiep 1 Power Company (NNP1PC) was formed on 12 April 2013 to develop, finance, construct, own, and operate Nam Ngiep 1 Hydropower Project. It is a reservoir-type hydropower project with a total installed capacity of 290 megawatt. Construction is underway in both Bolikhamxay and Xaysomboun Provinces, Lao PDR. The Project is managed by NNP1PC. Electricity generation is expected to start in January 2019.
NNP1PC is now looking for:
POSITION: DEPUTY MANAGER -ADMINISTRATION/HUMAN RESOURCES. This position is based in the Vientiane Office with travel to field offices as required.
Under the supervision of Manager of Administration/Human Resources Department, the Deputy Manager (Administration/Human Resources) is responsible for supervision of Administration and Human Resource staff as well as oversee the following tasks:
- Supervise clerical and administrative personnel,
- Assist in developing document control system and its implementation,
- Recommend changes to policies or procedures to improve operations,
- Monitor the use of office space and the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure, and well maintained,
- Ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, and security standards and comply with company regulations,
- Assist in creating system of car control,
- Assist in drafting an annual plan budgets for equipment, supplies and other expenses of Division,
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems,
- Follow up the implementation of Company’s strategic plan and report to directors, board members and shareholders,
- Monitor the need of office supplies, printing materials including purchase, store and distbute the supplies and set up - inventory system.
- Maintaining a safe and secure work environment,
- Assist in summarizing and updating Company’s activities for the monthly progress report.
- Assist in updating and implementing all HR policies and procedures,
- Work in close association with Manager (Administration/HR) in reviewing and preparing TOR for job advertising,
interview, hiring etc.
- Assist with annual performance review, bonus and awards,
- Assist in the recruitment process and identify suitable candidates to fit with TOR and company culture,
- Conduct orientation presentation for new employees,
- Administer benefits of the staff as well as work permit and entry visa for foreign staff and specialist,
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Manager (Administration/HR) and DMD/MD.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher,
- Minimum of five-year experience with international organization,
- Staff supervision experience is a must; work independently and as part of a team,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Lao,
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Power Points etc).
Potential candidates are asked to submit an application letter including curriculum vitae (CV) and other supporting documents clearly mentioning the applied position to HR Department via email: email@example.com, or submit the hard copy to NNP1 office at house no: 236, unit: 16, Ban Phonsinuan, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital, Laos PDR.
Telephone: 021 261 251 Fax: 021 261 252
Closing date for application: 7th March 2016. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
For further information about the NNP1PC, please visit our website: http://namngiep1.com